“The best colour in the whole world, is the one that looks good on you!” – Coco Chanel
How Does Colour Analysis Work?
When you wear colour near your face (this includes hair colour), the light reflects it onto your face; this can cast either flattering tones or dark shadows, depending on the mix of the colour and your skin tone.
The colours that work best for you will make you look:
- Attractive vs unattractive
- Healthier vs drained, lack-lustre
- Energetic, vibrant vs low energy tired and ill
- Efficient -v- in-efficient (very important in the workplace).
The right colours make wrinkles, blotches, pimples, dark shadows and double chins diminish, the wrong colours make these features more obvious.
What Happens During A Colour Analysis?
- You will be draped to determine your best colour direction.
- Shown your best neutral colours which are the basis of your wardrobe.
- Given a swatch of 50 of your very best colours to take shopping and taught how to use them.
- You will have a make-up lesson on application and colours best suited to you.
- Hair colouring advice.
- Colour Psychology.
- You will be provided with your own personalised booklet “The Absolute Colour Guide” which has comprehensive notes on your best colours and how to wear them, if you follow this invaluable guide you will look amazing and people will be commenting on how bright and healthy you look. You will be simply glowing just by wearing “your” colours.
Remember the last time someone commented on how well you looked? Chances are you were wearing your best colours. When you know what your best colours are, it can be very empowering simply because you now have valuable knowledge so that you will never waste money again when shopping because you will know what colours to look for and what colours to steer clear away from.
If you follow your colour swatch, you will be able to mix and match your entire wardrobe easily and without fuss!
Click here to find out the next available workshop or if you and a few of your friends would like to have your own personal workshop, I would love to hear from you.