“The best colour in the whole world, is the one that looks good on you!”
– Coco Chanel
The 5 Most Common Reasons Why Women are Getting a Colour Analysis?
Only 5? No, there is actually a lot more but the five I list here are the most important ones – in my opinion. When you wear your best colours you will look:
- Attractive vs unattractive
- Healthier vs drained, lack-lustre
- Youthful vs looking old and tired
- Efficient -v- in-efficient (very important in the workplace).
- You will look happy!! Wearing your signature colours will put you in a happy place. Promise.
AND THERE IS MORE …..The right colours make wrinkles, blotches, pimples, dark shadows and double chins less obvious. Wearing the wrong colours make these features more obvious. It’s a no brainer – you need to know what colours suit you.
The Technical stuff…..
When you wear colour near your face (this includes hair colour), the light reflects it onto your face; this can cast either flattering tones or dark shadows, depending on the mix of the colour and your skin tone.
What Happens During A Colour Analysis?
- You will be draped to determine your best colour direction
- Shown your best neutral colours which are the basis of your wardrobe
- Given a swatch of 50 of your very best colours to take shopping and taught how to use them
- Hair colouring advice
- Colour Psychology
- You will be provided with your own personalised booklet “The Absolute Colour Guide” which has comprehensive notes on your best colours and how to wear them, if you follow this invaluable guide you will look amazing and people will be commenting on how bright and healthy you look. You will be simply glowing just by wearing “your” colours.
You don’t need to think about this – you just need to make an appointment with me on 0400180184 or click on the link here: