Personal Image & Style Empowerment Programme
This programme can be taken over a three month period.
- Body Shape and Style Analysis 3 – 4 hours
- Colour Consultation 2 – 3 hours
- The Wardrobe Edit 2 – 3 hours
- Successful Shopping 2 hours
Phone call and email access to me with any questions that may arise during three month period.
Take Home Tools:
What are take home tools and why are they necessary?
The reason I give you the take home tools is because we will be spending many hours together and it is impossible for you to remember everything that I will be teaching you. These tools are full of information and step by step guides that are specific to you. Think of them as your style tool kit that you can access at any time and for any emergency!
- Your personalised “Style File” is an invaluable resource guide with over 60 pages of practical information about your unique personality style, shape, proportions and loads of ideas and examples of how to put an outfit together.
- A “Colour Swatch” of over 50 colours unique to you that we have identified in your colour consultation. Your swatch of colours is so easy to use and leave in your handbag so that you will always have it as a reference to use when shopping for clothes or when you are putting together outfits from your wardrobe. My clients love their colour swatch because it takes the guess work (and stress) out of knowing what colours suit you and what colours go together.
- Your very own personal “Colour Guide”. Your Colour Guide is similar to your “Style File” in that it is a great resource because it includes; your colour profile, the finer points of your palette, investment buys, shoes & accessories, colour psychology, using your colour swatch, how to wear colours that are not favourable and much, much more.